Saturday, June 10, 2017

Down by the Sea and Cardmaking with Ginny


Hey BoBunny Peeps! Ginny here. I'm coming at ya today with two very different cards made from the same paper collection.  It just really shows the versatility of Down by the Sea. I have 1 card that is just a bit glam chic with pinks and golds. The other card is really beachy and outdoorsy.

Greeting Card Set by Ginny Nemchak Using BoBunny Down by the Sea Collection

 I think these cards would be perfect for just about any occasion.

Follow Your Heart Greeting Card  by Ginny Nemchak using BoBunny Down by the Sea Collection

Pink and gold together is so glam! I was inspired by the cut aparts. I've used the gold for matting and accents and stacked the cut-aparts to create a nice focal point.

Follow Your Heart Greeting Card  by Ginny Nemchak using BoBunny Down by the Sea Collection

To create these flower embellishments I stamped the floral image and added gold embossing powder. Once it was heat set I added a little Pearlecents for a really subtle bit of color and clipped it out leaving a small border. There's a die cut doily there tucked in under the sentiment and starfish and a layered chipboard sticker on top.

Follow Your Heart Greeting Card  by Ginny Nemchak using BoBunny Down by the Sea Collection

I am now completely obsessed with Confetti Paste and this gold matches my project perfectly!

Life's a Beach Greeting Card  by Ginny Nemchak using BoBunny Down by the Sea Collection

This is the second card and it is really cute and beachy.

Life's a Beach Greeting Card  by Ginny Nemchak using BoBunny Down by the Sea Collection

With the first card, I layered the cut aparts...but this time I added stitching for a subtle detail and texture. The focal point here is the layered chipboard sticker. Pearly accents work great with the natural feel of this card, and give it a touch of an upscale underwater feel.

Life's a Beach Greeting Card  by Ginny Nemchak using BoBunny Down by the Sea Collection

I've tucked in a smaller doily this time....but added the same confetti paste and I think it looks great on both cards.

Okay that's all for me. Wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G



BoBunny Supplies:

Pattern Paper: Down by the Sea; Coral, Paradise, Down by the Sea, Lagoon, Wonder
Noteworthy: Down by the Sea
Layered Chipboard: Down by the Sea
Double Dot: Aqua Jewels
Dies:  Darling Doily, Mandala
Stickers: Pocket Full of Posies
BoBunny Confetti Paste: Gold
BoBunny Pearlescents: Coral



No comments:

Post a Comment